- A virtual event by the Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame that offers participation by donation (pay-what-you-can), with all proceeds going to the Hall of Fame’s Future Hall of Famers Education Program
- Participants can run/walk/track their steps to complete kms, with the goal of collectively accumulating enough kms to go all the way around Nova Scotia as many times as possible– the ultimate victory lap!
- The previous Victory Lap event took place for the entire month of May, 2021.
- Participants can follow along with the virtual milestones, set their own individual goals, and log their own progress
- This is a great opportunity to stay active and motivated as part of a team of participants while still maintaining safe social distancing. And it’s an opportunity to celebrate Nova Scotia and our great sport history, while helping us continue to offer free education programming across the province.