- A virtual event by the Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame that offers participation by donation (pay-what-you-can), with all proceeds going to Kids Help Phone
- Participants can run or walk to complete kms with the goal of collectively accumulating enough kms to go all the way around Nova Scotia– the ultimate victory lap!
- The run event will take place over three weeks, from Friday, May 22 to Friday, June 12
- Participants can follow along with the virtual milestones, set their own individual goals, and log their own progress
- This is a great opportunity to stay active and motivated as part of a team of participants while still maintaining safe social distancing. And it’s an opportunity to celebrate Nova Scotia and our great sport history!